This 10-Week Training Plan is specifically designed to get you in the shape of your life for your upcoming soccer season through a combination of power, strength, plyometric, speed, agility, cardio, ballwork and soccer conditioning exercises.
This training plan features Postactivation Potentiation (PAP) training. This training method causes increased motor neuron enhancement which results in greater recruitment of fast twitch muscles fibers. Therefore, this builds explosive strength (power) which is needed for soccer.
This plan also features the French Contrast Method. This is a type of contrast training and uses the PAP effect to enhance power. However, it works in a slightly different way. Contrast training also uses a heavy compound set but is followed by submaximal drop sets/ assisted exercises.
This training plan has already been purchased by Collegiate Soccer Coaches in the USA to use for their teams in the NCAA and NJCAA. This plan is recommended for High School, College, Semi-Pro and Professional soccer players looking to take their performance to the next level.
Each individual workout should last approximately between 50-120 minutes.
- 40 total sessions (4 sessions per week)
- 2 Deload Weeks to prevent overtraining (8 sessions)
- Soccer Specific Conditioning Exercises
- Soccer Technical Ballwork Exercises
- Diagrams of all Soccer Exercises
- Upper Body Workouts
- Lower Body Workouts
- Power Workouts (PAP Training, French Contrast Method & Olympic Weightlifting)
- Strength Workouts (Powerlifting)
- Plyometric Workouts
- Speed Workouts (Sprint Training)
- Aglity Workouts
- Cardio Workouts
- Core Workouts
- Active Recovery & Injury Prevention
- Progress Tracker
- Body Composition, Exercise, Lifestyle, Nutrition & Recovery Advice
- Latest Exercise Science Calculations
- 144 Pages of Content
On purchase, a PDF document of the training plan will be sent to your email address.