This 4-Week Training Plan is specifically designed to get you in the shape of your life for your upcoming soccer season through a combination of power, strength, plyometric, speed, agility, cardio and ballwork exercises.
This training plan features Postactivation Potentiation (PAP) training. This training method causes increased motor neuron enhancement which results in greater recruitment of fast twitch muscles fibers. Therefore, this builds explosive strength (power) which is needed for soccer.
Each individual workout should last approximately between 50-120 minutes.
- 16 workouts (4 workouts per week)
- Upper Body Workouts
- Lower Body Workouts
- Power Workouts (PAP Training & Olympic Weightlifting)
- Strength Workouts
- Plyometric Workouts
- Speed Workouts (Sprint Training)
- Aglity Workouts
- Cardio Workouts
- Core Workouts
- Soccer Specific Exercises
- Soccer Technical Ballwork Exercises
- Diagrams of Soccer Exercises
- Progress Tracker
- Exercise, Lifestyle & Nutrition Advice
- Recovery Advice
- Latest Exercise Science Calculations
- 67 Pages of Content
On purchase, a PDF document of the training plan will be sent to your email address.